As the environment and world changes, our knowledge, skills, and relevance will need to keep pace. The talents, skills, and accomplishments that got you where you are today don’t ensure success tomorrow especially in a changing work environment. Even if your role and goals are the same, the world right now is not.
What needs to change? How will you show initiative and be accountable for successfully leading a remote team during a crisis?
Leading A Remote Workforce During Uncertainty (Complimentary 1-Hour Offering)
- Address common challenges in leading a remote workforce and develop strategies to combat those
- Set an intentional and clear cadence of communication
- Identify the behaviors and habits needed to support a remote workforce
- Establish new Rules of Engagement with the team to encourage high performance
- Provide opportunities for remote social engagement as well as emotional support & encouragement
- Create opportunities for fun with motivational techniques to inspire performance of team members
Contact Ginger at Ginger_Duncan@ajg.com to schedule a complimentary coaching session today.
Ginger Duncan, MA is a senior leadership consultant and executive coach with The Human Capital Group, an executive search and leadership advisory firm. She has over 20 years of experience in leadership development, coaching, facilitation and training, plus 11 years leading the talent development function in a corporate setting.